Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Introduction

Hey tHAIR Kinkies!

Welcome to my blog! If you follow me on twitter (@genetra) or subscribe to my Youtube (genetra), etc then you know that among other things, Natural Hair --hair period, is my passion! I will be updating this blog weekly, if not daily with helpful tips, photos, tutorials, etc of my journey. I will acutally sit and write down the story of my natural hair journey at another time in the future. My next posting will be reviews of some products that a few companies are mailing out to me as samples. The companies that are sending me products so far are:

-Miss Jessie's
-DAX
-Curls
-Beautiful Curls
-Darcy's Botanicals
-Dr. Miracle's
-Jane Carter Solution

I'm super excited to try these products out and let you know how they work for my hair!

If you have any questions, requests, comments, feel free to let me know, I want your feedback!

--Stay Curly. Stay Blessed. -G

No comments:

Post a Comment