Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Beauty Store Product Find: Sally's!

So, as usual I decided to go product lurking on my lunch break. And what did I find? One of my staple products on sale at Sally's!

I haven't tried the entire Curls line, yet,but one of my staple every day products to use on my hair is their Creme Brule moisturizer! It does well for moisturizing and making my hair soft. It's really light and doesn't cause build up. I love that it's water based, as we all know water based products are best for moisturizing and water is our hairs best friend (or should be!)... Normally priced at $10.99 I found it for $5.47 at Sally's today. I also found it last month on sale at Target for $5.48, but it has gone back up now. I want to try the entire line, but today I only got the Creme Brule and the Goddess Curls, which is a water based gel that claims to combat frizz and provide curl definition. Regularly $7.99, this product was only $3.97! I will do a review on this after I take my current protective style down.

No comments:

Post a Comment