Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Curlz Next Door: Meet Sho!

This week's Curlz Next Door is here! Meet Miss Sho!


·        Instagram: Misssho21 ; Twitter: @ShoUp_N_ShoOut
·        Arlington, TX
·        I decided to go natural because I was intrigued by the versatility of being natural. Your hair, although in its natural state,can conform to pretty much any curly or straight style. I love that fact. I transitioned for 8 months before I BC'd November 8, 2010!
·        My favorite products (since doing the CG method)are: TRESemme Naturals Silicone Free Conditioner, L’Oreal EverCreme CleansingConditioner, Giovanni Direct Leave In, Whipped Shea Butter, Shea Moisture CurlEnhancing Smoothie & Hair Milk, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil, Carrot Oil, and Taliah Waajid Curl Sealer.  My go to styles are: My Puff with a flattwist or small hump, Half pinned up, w/the top flowing to the side, and a Banana clipped Mohawkwith a textured hump.
·        Hardest: 1) Sticking to a Regimen. 2) Patience. 3)Detangling. Easiest: 1) Finding your Texture 2) Versatility 3)Hair Growth
·        What I love most about natural hair goes hand inhand with why I decided to go natural. I love the fact that it’s versatile. I also love the fact that it’s healthier than relaxed hair causing it to grow fast.
·        The question I want answered is, if there is aproduct out there that actually elongates curls and doesn’t cause extremeshrinkage for 3C/4A hair texture once it dries? I don’t want to have to band or tension dry in order to elongate my wash and goes or twist out styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment